Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

help on easy entry option on profile

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe I misread. I got in car, chose my profile, and then asked to edit it. Turned on easy entry/exit and saved. It created a new profile rather than modify my current profile. Is there some trick to making it use the current profile. I did click the edit profile button to do it

That's the way it works: if you don't have an Easy Entry profile it creates one, and then uses that upon entry/exit. You can later deselect (or re-select) it in your profile, or any of the other profiles you have set up.

Maybe I misread. I got in car, chose my profile, and then asked to edit it. Turned on easy entry/exit and saved. It created a new profile rather than modify my current profile. Is there some trick to making it use the current profile. I did click the edit profile button to do it
Go back to your own profile and check easy exit. When on your own profile and you exit the car it will auto switch to easy exit and visa versa in entry. I was confused by the whole separate profile thing at first too.