Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help on pricing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hey folks, I’m checking out a 2016 S75 at a local dealer. It has leather interior and a sunroof, also has EAP and the gray 19” wheels. It has 20,000 miles. Dealer doesn’t have the original window sticker so I’m not sure on all the exact options. Any ideas on what a good price for it would be?

Thanks,
Josh

Few tips. Call random service center numbers and ask if they can look up a VIN and send you an email of the window sticker. It took me two tries (I called the Indianapolis center). (also, the service number may just be going to a central call center so maybe I just got lucky with a different rep)

Second, check teslainventory.com. You can look at archived listings there. Filter out S75 and look for ones with 20k miles and how much they sold for. Keep in mind a tesla cpo car would come with a 4yr 50k mile warranty from purchase whereas your potential purchase would have essentially a 2 year 30k mile remainder factory warranty **with no opportunity to purchase an extended warranty** since it's been sold through a dealer.

Hope that helps.

• Helpful
Reactions: BMWLover
hey folks, I’m checking out a 2016 S75 at a local dealer. It has leather interior and a sunroof, also has EAP and the gray 19” wheels. It has 20,000 miles. Dealer doesn’t have the original window sticker so I’m not sure on all the exact options. Any ideas on what a good price for it would be?

Thanks,
Josh
I have a 2016 S 75 in VA with 20k miles. Give me a call or text & I can send you the options list. AP2, Sunroof, etc

Diego 703.987.1363

To my knowledge, since it passed through a dealer's hands (other than Tesla) then it's not eligible for extended warranty. Another thing to keep in mind is that a brand new 2018 75D w/EAP is 72k ($79,500-$7,500 tax rebate) and that gets you all-wheel drive as well. Assume AWD is a 5k option so technically, the brand new 2018 version of the car you're looking at is worth 68k (really all depends on what options there are as well, but that's bare-bones MS 75 with EAP. Keep that number in mind and go from there. Do a lot of research, as mentioned above, and don't feel pressured or rushed into buying it. This is no small purchase.