Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELP on Service, How do I get Tesla out of its One Track mindset?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I currently have 3 issues with my car but the Tesla Service team seems intent on only working on 1 issue at a time.

The main issue is that the app can only handle 1 service appointment at a time.

But right now I have:

1. Speaker that is out (they have sent me a part update, but they've ordered the wrong part)
2. Door seal leaking (they've worked on it 2x and can't get it right)
3. Last tech left greasy fingerprints on the fabric headliner

Have any of your figured out how to keep them working on multiple issues at the same time? Or a good number to call and get an update on all the issues from a real person? The app is pretty clunky.

I had a mobile service appointment scheduled for my Model S FSD upgrade. I then added on a replacement driver and passenger headlight warranty request to the same service appointment. It was pretty easy and they confirmed the additional service requests quickly. I believe I got a text conforming the service appointment and I just responded with the request to add on the other items.

I currently have 3 issues with my car but the Tesla Service team seems intent on only working on 1 issue at a time.

The main issue is that the app can only handle 1 service appointment at a time.

But right now I have:

1. Speaker that is out (they have sent me a part update, but they've ordered the wrong part)
2. Door seal leaking (they've worked on it 2x and can't get it right)
3. Last tech left greasy fingerprints on the fabric headliner

Have any of your figured out how to keep them working on multiple issues at the same time? Or a good number to call and get an update on all the issues from a real person? The app is pretty clunky.
You can add multiple items to the same service request. You can even do so after submitting the service, by editing it.

If you can't figure it out, you can send a service message in the app in your first service and have them add it to your request. You may have to delete the other duplicate service requests afterwards yourself though.

If you want to reach a person by phone, you can call the service department of the local service center that is handling your case, but some people have had limited success doing so (depends on how busy your location is and how it is run).

Last resort is go to chat and have them help modify your request or guide you through how to do it in your app.
Click "Contact Us" on the bottom of this page:

Select "Service and Repair", then "Question About an Upcoming Service Appointment".
Click Yes under "Do you need more help?" And you can reach a live person during business hours (chat hours described below):

Last edited:
Reactions: techzelle