Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help picking new rotors

unplugged

• mpp

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • tangent

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey TMC, i'm about a year into driving my performance model 3 and i'm thinking of upgrading my brake system.
i'm looking at unplugged motorsports brembo kit (not the carbon ceramics) but they're pretty expensive and the stock calipers are already brembo.
Brembo 6-Piston Monoblock Big Brake Kit for Tesla Model 3 - Unplugged Performance

i'm also looking at mpp. they seem to be the most popular but look a little plain imo. the bigger diameter is a selling point but only 10mm is hardly noticeable.
MPP Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit | Mountain Pass Performance

theres also these from tangent designed but they seem really new and noone has much info on them.
https://www.tangentdesigned.com/pf-1

Hey TMC, i'm about a year into driving my performance model 3 and i'm thinking of upgrading my brake system.
i'm looking at unplugged motorsports brembo kit (not the carbon ceramics) but they're pretty expensive and the stock calipers are already brembo.
Brembo 6-Piston Monoblock Big Brake Kit for Tesla Model 3 - Unplugged Performance

i'm also looking at mpp. they seem to be the most popular but look a little plain imo. the bigger diameter is a selling point but only 10mm is hardly noticeable.
MPP Page Mill 365mm Big Brake Kit | Mountain Pass Performance

theres also these from tangent designed but they seem really new and noone has much info on them.
https://www.tangentdesigned.com/pf-1
Your link to the MPP kit is for non-PUP cars, so I'm guessing you have a performance car without the upgraded red brakes. If so, your link is the correct option. Otherwise, if you have a Performance with the upgraded red brakes that kit is not meant for it (and these would be your options Brakes Archives | Mountain Pass Performance)

• Informative
Reactions: 1100MCM
Hmm never seen Tangent before, seems interesting - wonder who is behind it since the Model 3 racing community isn't that big :)

I'm currently looking for some new rotors myself...How did you find those guys?