Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help. Placed order and I'M TOO EXCITED

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Also, you can distract yourself with TSLA investment studies! Watch 'Dave Lee On Investing' and 'Solving the Money Problem' on YouTube.

Caution, if you're an investor this will have the same effect. You're gonna be too excited for entirely different reasons!

Also check out anything with Sandy Munro pertaining to Tesla.

Of course, watch Battery Day and other awesome Tesla content. You've probably done this too. Check out those test drives various YouTubers got with the new Roadster!

Buy and HODL (Hold On For Dear Life). :D Or as Retail Investor Hodor might say, 'HODLOR'!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dayreg
Also, you can distract yourself with TSLA investment studies! Watch 'Dave Lee On Investing' and 'Solving the Money Problem' on YouTube.

Caution, if you're an investor this will have the same effect. You're gonna be too excited for entirely different reasons!

Also check out anything with Sandy Munro pertaining to Tesla.

Of course, watch Battery Day and other awesome Tesla content. You've probably done this too. Check out those test drives various YouTubers got with the new Roadster!

Buy and HODL (Hold On For Dear Life). :D Or as Retail Investor Hodor might say, 'HODLOR'!
Yeah, already been in investing in stocks... It's a nice game to play sometimes.

Delivery estimate is Early November - End of November and I can't wait!!!

What can I do to pass the time?!
How do I stop reading every new Model 3 post on this forum?!
How do I stop looking at my reservation even though there's literally no change to expect?!
WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE FOR THE NEXT MONTH!!!!

Anyways, yeah, I'm jus excited and can't wait to get my car.

How did you guys get through the wait from placing order to getting VIN to getting delivery?

sex? :)

I've been waiting all year long. My wife took delivery of her model 3 Dec 2019, and after driving it I immediately knew I had to buy one. though I don't fit very well in the model 3. So I had to wait for the model Y to come out, and then sit idle for months debating on when I could put an order in and not receive a car riddled with QC problems. finally ordered around end of July or something and then had to cancel temporarily within a week of my delivery because I had something else come up. That sucked. A few weeks ago I also had to participate in my wife taking delivery *again* for a model 3 because her previous one was wrecked.

I've been waiting all year long and been through two deliveries that weren't mine. So it has been a drag. Though it prob helps some to have access to some Tesla (my wife's), even if I don't get to drive it to work (I have a 30 min commute).

I do still watch a lot of Tesla youtube and read these forums. but its been so long I manage to not think about it so much. I expect to re-queue my order in a month or three.

Delivery estimate is Early November - End of November and I can't wait!!!

What can I do to pass the time?!
How do I stop reading every new Model 3 post on this forum?!
How do I stop looking at my reservation even though there's literally no change to expect?!
WHAT DO I DO WITH MY LIFE FOR THE NEXT MONTH!!!!

Anyways, yeah, I'm jus excited and can't wait to get my car.

How did you guys get through the wait from placing order to getting VIN to getting delivery?

Do NOT read anymore posts on this forum, because you'll invariably run into posts by people who have encountered horrible customer service due to poor QC of their brand new vehicles. Then, buyer remorse will set in big time. Remember, ignorance is bliss.

Nope... I have an 88' 300zx and my other "ride" is a 737.

Turbo or N/A Z31?

I hope it's not a 'max'

The Max is actually very close to recertification by both the FAA and EASA. Airlines intend to start returning them to service by the end of the year.

Now....back on topic!

Trying my hardest not to keep logging in and check.....but I’ve been watching videos on YouTube and checking out some of the product sites (Already planning on doing the Abstract Ocean re-badge on the back). Good to be around other people that understand though!

Reactions: 73zdriver
Do NOT read anymore posts on this forum, because you'll invariably run into posts by people who have encountered horrible customer service due to poor QC of their brand new vehicles. Then, buyer remorse will set in big time. Remember, ignorance is bliss.

There’s a lot of truth there. Lol. Though I think that’s true of any car forum...people are more apt to log onto the Internet to complain when things are less than great. Trying to take things with a grain of salt....though I’ve read a few things that made me cringe...like the thread about the 12V batteries.....

There’s a lot of truth there. Lol. Though I think that’s true of any car forum...people are more apt to log onto the Internet to complain when things are less than great. Trying to take things with a grain of salt....though I’ve read a few things that made me cringe...like the thread about the 12V batteries.....

You have tempered expectations, you'll be fine. There's good and bad in everything.

Turbo or N/A Z31?

Turbo of course! Currently I'm restoring it as 33 year old paint was showing.

20201015_111816_resize_98.jpg

The Max is actually very close to recertification by both the FAA and EASA. Airlines intend to start returning them to service by the end of the year.

The max is a great aircraft. Many hours flying them. Wouldn't think twice about my whole family flying in one.

Now....back on topic!

Trying my hardest not to keep logging in and check.....but I’ve been watching videos on YouTube and checking out some of the product sites (Already planning on doing the Abstract Ocean re-badge on the back). Good to be around other people that understand though!

I would definitely recommend clearbra just forward of the rear wheels... That area takes every stone /grain of sand.

Turbo or N/A Z31?

Now....back on topic!

Yeah, I'm still constantly checking for no reason. I know they'll text/ email me when I get assigned but it's just habit at this point. My estimate isn't even until November 6, but I can't stop checking.

We're in this together, buddy!

Yeah, I'm still constantly checking for no reason. I know they'll text/ email me when I get assigned but it's just habit at this point. My estimate isn't even until November 6, but I can't stop checking.

We're in this together, buddy!

I know exactly what you’re saying. My estimated window starts November 21....but I checking just to see if anything concrete pops up. Would really like to get it in time to go on a Thanksgiving road trip. For me it’s less the wait itself and more just not knowing what day to set my sights on. So I want to know that target date as soon as I can. :)

First thing I bought (on way home from picking up the car actually) was the little stick on mirrors seen in the picture below...$3.49 at autozone if I recall. Very very useful both in backing up and lane changes. You will understand after driving the Tesla in traffic. Also ordered the $10 tempered glass screensaver, a roll of 3M PFE to put over the door sill kick plates (they scratch really easy) and also used that later under the mud flaps I bought before driving in the mountains...and they make really good Apple Watch screen protectors as well. Be prepared to drive to the farthest redboxes you can find to pick up movies...ditto for taking off even before your wife finishes the sentence “can you run to the store to pick up...” Any excuse to drive. Also, good window cleaning microfiber clothes...special weave...I posted a good source in this group a while back. Have fun.
F985A6F1-0075-4853-875C-A9A463B46344.jpeg

I ordered my tesla about two weeks ago and my delivery time is estimated for mid this November to early December and I to him super eager for the new refresh model three hopefully I get it sometime in November I already listing cash as your payment option makes you get delivery faster but then you can change it to loan after