Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I couldn't find a reliable source for both Model 3 deal and prices paid. As this forum is the most active, I'm hoping many would be inclined to share the recent deals they got or even the Order Advisor info to help. I will share all the data on a Google Sheet once I get a reliable sample size:

Price Paid - How much did you pay?
Tesla Prices Paid (FB Group - Tesla Showroom Deals)

Share a Tesla Sales Rep (OA) - Share a Tesla Order Advisor

This is a dangerous thread that is bound to create tons of buyer remorse!

Our 3 LR RWD was $55k last year ($61k after taxes and fees) but got $7500 fed credit.

Cant recall exact price of X 75D but it's a section 179 vehicle. I knew after seeing all the price drops it was depressing thinking about how much value our cars had lost. Time is money, even if your in a dual physician household. You think about other cool things or time off work you could have taken which is a natural response but not healthy in the long run. Stuff gets cheaper and that's life and better for all over time.

Fast forward to recent. Got to score huge deals in the family. New blue on white P3D with autopilot and 9 miles on it for $57,300. And new P100D with EAP for $77k. I'm happy again for the perception of "scoring a deal." Wouldn't be surprised if the Model S becomes a $50k car in 2020 and fights the 5 series/A6/E class. Tesla has made desirable vehicles and value keeps getting better and better.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoCalLawyer
After Elon declaring there is a No Questions Asked Return Policy - I felt this was a great way to easily swap cars for an even better deal. I thought about the buyers remorse issue a lot and If I had this spreadsheet it would help me make a decision without any remorse.

More Data is always good IMHO

Here's what I paid:

2018 - Tesla Model 3 Performance - $53k before $7,250 in Incentives (Ca, State, SCE)=18% Off Sticker, 1800 miles, 0 remorse

This is a dangerous thread that is bound to create tons of buyer remorse!

Our 3 LR RWD was $55k last year ($61k after taxes and fees) but got $7500 fed credit.

Cant recall exact price of X 75D but it's a section 179 vehicle. I knew after seeing all the price drops it was depressing thinking about how much value our cars had lost. Time is money, even if your in a dual physician household. You think about other cool things or time off work your could have taken which is a natural response but not healthy in the long run. Stuff gets cheaper and that's life and better for all over time.

Fast forward to recent. Got to score huge deals in the family. New blue on white P3D with autopilot and 9 miles on it for $57,300. And new P100D with EAP for $77k. I'm happy again for the perception of "scoring a deal." Wouldn't be surprised if the Model S becomes a $50k car in 2020 and fights the 5 series/A6/E class. Tesla has made desirable vehicles and value keeps getting better and better.