Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Requested

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tps5352

Supporting Member
Hello,

I have been trying to buy a small Tesla-related item on eBay that is located in the UK (Coventry), but the seller for whatever reason is apparently not willing to ship to the USA. And unfortunately they will not respond to my eBay messages.

I've determined that the approximate cost to ship this small item to the US is about GBP 19 (Expedited Shipping - International Priority Shipping), which I am willing to pay. Not sure why they won't ship, but that is the way it is. Yet I would really like to buy this item (and can't find one elsewhere.)

Would anyone in the UK be willing to buy and receive this item and then ship it to me in the US? I would of course transfer the money to cover all this to you by PayPal first. Naturally I can provide you with information about me (eBay feedback, TMC status, etc.).

Anyway, I would appreciate it if someone could help me out and I would be willing to cover your time and effort--to the tune of, say, say GBP 20? Or is there something I can do for you (here in California)? (No, sorry, I cannot speed up your car delivery.)

Feel free to PM/DM (private message) me to discuss. I will provide my phone # and email.

Thanks.

Tim

It is a presentation box that Tesla used to provide that held the two Model X key-fobs. No longer any presentation boxes. Soon to be no fobs, I guess. (In March 2021 the Tesla sales rep just threw loose fobs at me from a safe distance when I picked up my new car. :)

Haven’t seen any of these for sale in the ‘States recently. They just appeal to me. Why? Don’t know. Collectible, I guess. Kind of like a bottle of Tesla Tequila (except without the bottle,…or the tequila,...or the hangover—come to think of it, nothing like a bottle of Tesla tequila).

You can have either 2015 Key-Fob Box -4.jpg or Tesla Tequila - 1.jpg.

Come on, which one? You decide.​

Last edited:
It is a presentation box that Tesla used to provide that held the two Model X key-fobs. No longer any presentation boxes. Soon to be no fobs, I guess. (In March 2021 the Tesla sales rep just threw loose fobs at me from a safe distance when I picked up my new car. :)

Haven’t seen any of these for sale in the ‘States recently. They just appeal to me. Why? Don’t know. Collectible, I guess. Kind of like a bottle of Tesla Tequila (except without the bottle,…or the tequila,...or the hangover—come to think of it, nothing like a bottle of Tesla tequila).

You can have either View attachment 739200 or View attachment 739201.

Come on, which one? You decide.​
I am so curious — did you eventually get your box?