Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help required! Model X does Silver and white seats work??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just ordered a model X in silver with white seats but I am a little concerned that I may need to have a rethink??

Has anyone seen this combination ? I have seen the silver on a MS which looked fantastic , the white seats in the configuration tool also look fantastic but does silver + white = Bloody idiot??
I also like the met black, blue and pearl white which perhaps one of these might be a better option??

Hopefully some of you chaps and chappesses can help? Has anyone got this configuration ?

Cheers Tanflado

Search the forums there are pix of Silver and White it looks awesome! I went with Midnight Silver and White.

Attachments

• IMG_0270.JPG
    IMG_0270.JPG
    595.3 KB · Views: 479
I have just ordered a model X in silver with white seats but I am a little concerned that I may need to have a rethink??

Has anyone seen this combination ? I have seen the silver on a MS which looked fantastic , the white seats in the configuration tool also look fantastic but does silver + white = Bloody idiot??
I also like the met black, blue and pearl white which perhaps one of these might be a better option??

Hopefully some of you chaps and chappesses can help? Has anyone got this configuration ?

Cheers Tanflado

Congrats on your impending X!
I had the same hesitation many moons ago when I configured my X but have had nothing but positive reactions to the combo!
We love it.
Check out my Model X YouTube channel called "Like Tesla" as we have 50+ videos on our X, stain resistance of the seats, road trips, ect.
A lot of the videos will show you the combo with pretty good detail.

Here's one video

I had the same hesitation many moons ago when I configured my X but have had nothing but positive reactions to the combo!
We love it.
Check out my Model X YouTube channel called "Like Tesla" as we have 50+ videos on our X, stain resistance of the seats, road trips, ect.

Here's one video

Thanks Pjjava, perfect!
I am going to watch your video right now, combination looks as good as I had hoped!

Are you pleased with the car?

Regards
Tanflado

Reactions: EV Family
I have always had Black or Silver I wanted something different.
Nice combo, I am going to my local TS tomorrow to view one which is apparently in that colour, the MX has only just arrived into the UK so it will be the first time I will of seen the car in the flesh. Midnight wasn't actually a colour I had considered but seeing that picture may of made this decision even harder?? Lol

Just as well my mum and wife will be with me to decide!!!!!!

Regards

Tanflado

Have the same silver and white combo and am liking it so far. I went through the same cycle of worrying if I had ordered the "wrong" color combo and at some point even called up my DS to request an order change to midnight silver. My DS was kind enough to send me some pictures from a model X with my color configs from the delivery center which helped me stay put with my original decision. I took delivery a month ago. Here are some pics.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    428.1 KB · Views: 363
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    408.8 KB · Views: 364
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    329.7 KB · Views: 347
Reactions: Tanflado
Well I have just returned from viewing a model X for the first time .........WOW !! Absolutely blown away !
What a car , won't get to drive one for a couple of weeks but seriously impressed with the design, pictures certainly don't do it justice and it's big , a really big unit!
The windscreen is absolutely amazing , the quality of materials in the cabin is rolls Royce like and the technology such as the screen and dash are fantastic.
I cannot believe manufacturers like mercedes, bmw ,VW etc haven't had the thought process to design such a car , what the hell have their design team been doing for all of these years??

Thank you Tesla for changing the future of the automotive world for ever and for being alive to benefit from it!

Decided met black with white leather is the way to go which hopefully will look fantastic with the Matt obeche wood( thank you Pjjava the video helped with the white seats and Obeche) however I actual think the colour / seat combination is immaterial as the car is so cool it really actually doesn't matter !

One question to throw out there for anyone with / without the premium upgrade, what do you get in addition to the seat coolers in terms of trim , such as steering wheel , arm rests and dash , does it really make the interior extra special?

Thanks in advance Tanfaldo

Reactions: HerrJones
Well I have just returned from viewing a model X for the first time .........WOW !! Absolutely blown away !
What a car , won't get to drive one for a couple of weeks but seriously impressed with the design, pictures certainly don't do it justice and it's big , a really big unit!
The windscreen is absolutely amazing , the quality of materials in the cabin is rolls Royce like and the technology such as the screen and dash are fantastic.
I cannot believe manufacturers like mercedes, bmw ,VW etc haven't had the thought process to design such a car , what the hell have their design team been doing for all of these years??

Thank you Tesla for changing the future of the automotive world for ever and for being alive to benefit from it!

Decided met black with white leather is the way to go which hopefully will look fantastic with the Matt obeche wood( thank you Pjjava the video helped with the white seats and Obeche) however I actual think the colour / seat combination is immaterial as the car is so cool it really actually doesn't matter !

One question to throw out there for anyone with / without the premium upgrade, what do you get in addition to the seat coolers in terms of trim , such as steering wheel , arm rests and dash , does it really make the interior extra special?

Thanks in advance Tanfaldo
I've gotten many compliments on the alcantara dash.

Silver with white and dark headliner seem like a perfect color, what I was going to go with until found blue/white inventory at discount. Silver will look cleaner on the outside longer for sure, and white looks sharper than all the other interiors, should be cooler, and apparently stains less than leather even.

One thing I can say after seeing several other Xs, is get the DARK/black headliner for sure. The lighter one makes things feel more open I'd say but I've seen a few Xs and they are all stained. Typically getting in and out people touch the headliner on pillars behind seats, the front door gets stained in/out easily next to seat and shows wear more, and then where heads hit the headliner on roof will stain over time. Made me revert back to black.

We love it.

Here's one video

Off topic - My family and I love your videos! Especially my 8 year old son! Keep them coming!

On topic - We have silver with white interior and it looks great!

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: Dcr26 and EV Family