Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help: Stain on white seat

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all!

I recently got my M3P with white seat.
It was shipped across the country, and there was extra tires came with it.
But previous owner was not considerate and put a tire on the front passenger seat with only plastic between them!!!
After all, I got this stain and having really hard time to take it off.

Please see photos for how it looks like now. It is worse if you see it in person.
IMG_20200520_193343.jpg IMG_20200520_193539.jpg IMG_20200520_193543.jpg

I have tried these
- Leather cleaner with leather brush
- Orange degreaser from Chemical guys
- MR. clean magic eraser

But it does not seems like it comes off...
Do you have any advice? Should I go to professional? Where should I go?
I live in Bay area. Do you have any recommendation?

Unfort you cannot buy the white seat covers for the pass side for some reason. Have to buy the whole seat.
Im in the process of doing the same thing and wanted white seats. Found some on ebay that need to be shipped.
Sounds like the seller needs to get you a new seat or file a credit card dispute item damaged

Unfort you cannot buy the white seat covers for the pass side for some reason. Have to buy the whole seat.
Im in the process of doing the same thing and wanted white seats. Found some on ebay that need to be shipped.
Sounds like the seller needs to get you a new seat or file a credit card dispute item damaged
Is the left and right side different? Are the seats not symmetrical? The other items are not thus there are different parts. Why have two part numbers for the same thing?

Is the left and right side different? Are the seats not symmetrical? The other items are not thus there are different parts. Why have two part numbers for the same thing?
They are not the same due to side airbags.
Now why you can buy seat covers for the drivers side and not the pass side is beyond me.
Also for the rear seats they do not sell the covers, have to buy the whole seat with the foam according to my Tesla Parts advisor

And I think the front covers are symmetrical where both sides are designed for air bags. Just looked and both sides seem exactly the same. I'm sorry JPELKA, but I think all of your information is incorrect concerning the front and rear seat covers.
I would recommend you call your Tesla Parts dept then.
Im friends with mine and all of this info is what I was told.

Thx. I didn't even realize the white "cover" was replaceable, i.e. that it is in fact a cover, (it makes sense that it is ) - I thought it would be a whole new seat.

My white seats are still looking great after 28,000 km, but I do have a couple of small "stretch marks" on the side bolster of the driver's side. It is comforting to know that if it ever gets too bad, (or before I sell) I could replace just the bottom "cover".