TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

HELP: stock springs

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by pwrusr, Mar 29, 2020.

1. pwrusr

pwrusr Member

Hey can someone help me. Not sure what I’m doing wrong but trying to put the stock springs back on. I have everything lined up. Spring to the bottom of strut, top hat and rubber was where it was.

But after I compress the springs and tighten the top nut and then decompress this is what happens.

Attached Files:

2. untilcomplete

untilcomplete Member

Didn’t mix up the front and rear springs?

3. ThomasD

ThomasD Member

Is the spring upside down

4. pwrusr

pwrusr Member

Not upside down and they are the fronts

• Like x 1
  5. Salted

Salted Member

Is the hat really all the way down? Can you get the nut started?