Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help - supercharging evidence required

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

Short story
I need someone with a 60kw pack model S to screenshot their Tesla account showing they have free unlimited supercharging....

Long story
I purchase my S60 in early April 2019, from a non Tesla dealer, it was sold with unlimited supercharging and I am the 2nd owner.
When I looked in my account it shows 400kwh and counting down.
I was under the impression with a 60kwh pack when purchasing new there were 2 options:

1) the car didn’t have a fee supercharging and didn’t have access to the supercharging network
2) There was a approx £2,500 fee for unlimited supercharging.

Tesla are saying that’s incorrect, here’s what they say:
1) the car didn’t have a fee supercharging and didn’t have access to the supercharging network
2) There was a approx £2,500 fee for access to the supercharger network, this included 400kwh annually.

I asked them if I was able to prove that wasn’t the case by showing someone with a 60 pack had ultd supercharging they would reconsider - they said yes (I’m doubting this but hey)

Please help

If it was an added option on a 60 then its 400 per year. If it was an 85 it has unlimited. That's what I was told by tesla anyways. Not sure if I believe them so I just submitted this question to them.

Last edited:
B2D53112-FA9E-4B21-85D7-39DE14FC37D2.png
Hi

Short story
I need someone with a 60kw pack model S to screenshot their Tesla account showing they have free unlimited supercharging....

Long story
I purchase my S60 in early April 2019, from a non Tesla dealer, it was sold with unlimited supercharging and I am the 2nd owner.
When I looked in my account it shows 400kwh and counting down.
I was under the impression with a 60kwh pack when purchasing new there were 2 options:

2) There was a approx £2,500 fee for unlimited supercharging.

Tesla are saying that’s incorrect, here’s what they say:
2) There was a approx £2,500 fee for access to the supercharger network, this included 400kwh annually.

I asked them if I was able to prove that wasn’t the case by showing someone with a 60 pack had ultd supercharging they would reconsider - they said yes (I’m doubting this but hey)

Please help
Your first 1 and 2 are correct

Tried but cant seem to find it

Supercharging
That page from December 2016 makes it pretty clear. It is true that the 400kwh did not exist until models ordered after Jan. 15, 2017.
Supercharging
Prior to that you either had FUSC or you didn't have supercharging at all.
Lately Tesla doesn't seem to know or care about the pre-2017 terms, I and others have documented loss of FUSC on these vehicles so I wish you luck.

So I called them again today, a lot of backward and forward but got a really helpful guy who understood.

He said that it was possible to have unlimited supercharging which didn’t transfer to the next owner in some cases if the free supercharging was from a referral code and not a paid option on the 60kwh.

Anyways he said he would look into it and this afternoon I checked my account and voila :)
Let’s hope it stays....
F2A30A23-A302-46DA-B8D9-716993197D44.jpeg