Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Tesla by buying a new Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Or maybe even lease one?

If your current Model S is a few years old; consider trading it in on a fresh one. This will both help Tesla and increase the used car pool size. Many people are waiting on the price of the used models to come down just a bit more before they own their first Tesla. The price point is almost there.

• Funny
Reactions: deonb and kort677
Or maybe even lease one?

If your current Model S is a few years old; consider trading it in on a fresh one. This will both help Tesla and increase the used car pool size. Many people are waiting on the price of the used models to come down just a bit more before they own their first Tesla. The price point is almost there.

I didn't know you had asked but I did. My new Model S is coming in the new year.

Or maybe even lease one?

I didn't realize I operate a charity.

• Informative
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
Or maybe even lease one?

how sadly funny! why do YOU deserve "help" ?