Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Tesla in CT, vote!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have been posting it everywhere I can to get the word out. Unfortunately I wasn't aware of the rule here at TMC that one can't post the same thing on multiple forums. I posted this on all regional forums but they got removed/moved. I will have to say that I am very surprised by such action. It's not like I am trying to promote a product. I am trying help Tesla with establishing stores here in CT. I already have my car, just trying to help the cause.

I have been posting it everywhere I can to get the word out. Unfortunately I wasn't aware of the rule here at TMC that one can't post the same thing on multiple forums. I posted this on all regional forums but they got removed/moved. I will have to say that I am very surprised by such action. It's not like I am trying to promote a product. I am trying help Tesla with establishing stores here in CT. I already have my car, just trying to help the cause.

Most people utilize the 'What's New' feature to search the forum for posts they haven't read. When you post in multiple places, they get a screenful of the same posts show up in their search. Unless they open each one, those duplicate posts stay in their search feed. It's very irritating - and unnecessary, since no matter where you post it, it still shows up in the search as a new post.

Obviously your intentions were good. But you wondered why posting in multiple places is discouraged. That's why.