Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help Testing an App

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Can we get any ideas what this app does, compared to Teslalog, RemoteS, VT, EVMote, etc? Thanks.

Sure. The app is on the App Store right now, with some major upgrades in the works. I believe that the app is a little easier to use and MUCH better looking than anything thats out there currently. Navigation is easy, and design is pretty damn good.

Energi - Simple Remote for Tesla
Energi - Simple Remote for Tesla on the App Store

In terms of what it does different. Right now there are 2 things that set me apart (there will be 4 more in around 2 weeks, I can tell you that much right now).

- Force touch the Home Screen icon for quick actions, like Summon, and locking and unlocking.
- In Notification Center you have a Widget to flash the lights, honk the horn, vent the sunroof, close the sunroof, turn on climate control.

A watch app is in the works, it's pretty much done, just want to spruce up the design a little bit... Can you tell that design is important to me? Lol

Let me know what you think!

Definitely like the functionality that takes advantage of iOS 9. Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store...

Totally can tell you are design-focused. Like I said, it's very clean looking.

Small note so far - On the Closest Chargers screen, the text fields are too long and the mileage is getting cut off (I'm on a 6s).

Definitely like the functionality that takes advantage of iOS 9. Looking forward to seeing what else you have in store...

Totally can tell you are design-focused. Like I said, it's very clean looking.

Small note so far - On the Closest Chargers screen, the text fields are too long and the mileage is getting cut off (I'm on a 6s).

Thank you! It has been fixed. Will be included in the next update.

The design is nice, but it does crash repeatedly when I go to the 2nd and/or 3rd tabs...sometimes they display, but crashes more than half the time. I'm on a 6s Plus running latest 9.3.1 on Vzn network.

Also, the map view keeps going to compass POV view. If I toggle to 'north up' view, it switches. But then switches back within a couple seconds.

One thing you might consider: if you leave a dog in the car, you want to be able to turn off the internal alarm sensor. You can do this in Settings - Security - Tilt/Intrusion but (a) it resets itself next time you start the car and (b) you invariably forget to do so until you are in a cafe some way from the car. It would very nice to be able to do it from a phone.

Reactions: Brister13