Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help trying to get Konig Freeform

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TwoK4drSi

IG: TwoK4drSi
Apr 3, 2019
DFW
So I finally found a wheel I like. Its off the shelf with the finish, offset, weight and design I like but there's 1 problem. Konig offers 2 finishes for this wheel (bronze and silver) but the rear they will ONLY finish it in bronze. They won't finish that wheel in the silver finish they offer FOR that specific wheel which is really dumb. Whats worst is that you can't even buy it for extra $$$ or order a blank. Anyone here that can help out an request the rear to be done in silver? All you need to do is PM them on facebook so they can get enough "interest". It doesn't make any sense to me at all.
upload_2019-10-24_16-13-41.png

hmm...good point. Still, I recall someone with a et25 offset and I thought I remember it being on coilovers. I'll check back in if I find it.
If I can find an manufacturer that can do a 8.5 ET 30 and 9.5 ET 35 that’s great but worst case I run 8.5 squared. They have videos of the concavity of the wheel so that’s what peaked my interest