Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help understanding the numerous trims so I can purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mopars, I love Mopars, waiting for the new Charger assuming Dodge will refresh it at some point, it's long due.
I sold my V8 Charger and bought the Vette but I still love Mopars, will always do, I co-founded the Chargers Club in Iraq 8 years ago, today we have 419,000 members in our group on FB, most of them own/owned/will own one, very hard to meet because thousands show to our club events, our challenge is to find a place that could fit us all, I left my country 5.5 years ago though.

Very cool. I learned to drive in a 1970-something Chrysler Town&Country station wagon, wood paneling and all (similar to photo below).
It had a 440 4-barrel and was a beast! Sure, it took six years to get off the line, but once up to speed on the highway it was a blast.
In the late 70s, my mother was corner/rear ended by a Japanese compact car which took out it's entire front end and fender up to the driver's door. It was totaled.

The wagon had a broken tail light.

My older brother had a de-commissioned Dodge Polara Police Interceptor with a push button gear selector. I forget what motor was in that, but it hauled ass.

I've lusted after the Dodge Viper since its introduction. I'll get one someday.

1972ChryslerTownCountry_01_700.jpg