Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with Caliper Paint Color Choice

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am planning on having my calipers painted on my 22 Multicoat Red Model S.
Should I paint them Brembo red or match the body color? Not sure how big a difference, not really sure what to do. Any photos of color matched would be great!

Thanks!!

Should I paint them Brembo red or match the body color? Not sure how big a difference, not really sure what to do. Any photos of color matched would be great!

Thanks!!
I personally think some contrast would look much better; like some type of yellow so they pop. Matching the red looks odd to me.

1684418574786.jpeg
1684418605802.jpeg

I agree with SoCal Buzz. 2 votes for contrasting colours.

If you're set on red with red, then I think you need to go with the same colour as the body - though after some brake dust and road grime have got onto them no one is likely to spot the different shade.

If you are concerned at all about resale, I would match the color of the new Plaid red calipers. Anything that gives a personalized, custom look is a turn off to many buyers simply because they don't want to like your idea even if it's a good one. Human nature thing.

Reactions: Sam1

Thanks!!
What color do you like? Do it in that color. No one else has to live with your decision.

I vote for buying the new CCB kit and go with whatever colors they finally come with. ;)

Barring that, I'd clearly go contrasting color. Rarely have I seen body color match look good, especially if it is a metallic color. I love how the yellow looks with the red car.

Reactions: Sam1