Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with dash sticker and noise reduction kit installation

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good morning all! I'm a new member here though i should have signed up a long time ago since Model 3 is over a year old, lol. I need someone's help to do as the title says, install the dash cover stickers and the noise reduction kit. I would do it myself except for the fact that i can barely get the glass screen protector on my phone straight. I need someone with a better eye and steadier hand to help me with this, If you or someone you know can help me with this it be greatly appreciated. I live in Wellington, Fl.

What's a dash cover sticker? Serious question.

I think he means a vinyl cover to replace the wood / white dashboard.

If that's the case and you want to cover your dash you can look at inserts that go over the dash and stick down with 3m tape. They are on amazon and other places, usually 2 pieces and hide the seam behind the screen. Easier to install than a vinyl sticker and look fine in my opinion.

Good morning all! I'm a new member here though i should have signed up a long time ago since Model 3 is over a year old, lol. I need someone's help to do as the title says, install the dash cover stickers and the noise reduction kit. I would do it myself except for the fact that i can barely get the glass screen protector on my phone straight. I need someone with a better eye and steadier hand to help me with this, If you or someone you know can help me with this it be greatly appreciated. I live in Wellington, Fl.
Try posting in the Florida subforum to see if you can get a volunteer:
Florida