Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with Hit and Run - Sentry Mode Questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I caught some helpful footage of a hit and run to my parked Model 3. Unfortunately, the vehicle had no front plate and the rear plate (possibly a temp tag) was not clearly visible from the front camera as it pulled away. Any suggestions or is there anyone with the ability to enhance the video?

Front Cam (shows the car driving away at :45):

Left Repeater Cam (shows the incident and the absurdly bad driving at :37):

Also...I am trying to figure out if the time-stamp from the saved file name is the actual time that the incident occurred or if it is changed to the time I downloaded it (which seems to be the case). If so, any chance to confirm the actual time of the incident? I received a notification of a car alarm at 2:40pm but the video is showing up as 3:31pm, I suppose it is possible that it was a separate incident.

Thanks so much!
Josh

I don’t know if the police will do anything for a parking lot hit & run but I’d give what you have to them. We had a different type of issue here during the middle of the night that a distant security camera caught. There was not a lot of detail. But the police figure out who it was by using the type of car, time, and a nearby camera on a traffic light which he drove through when leaving.

• Helpful
Reactions: Transformer
Upvote 0