Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with Palo Alto Service Center contact

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an 2017 Model S75 that has the eMMC problem. I sent detailed email to the Palo Alto Service Center email account and a message on the app a week ago and haven't been able to get a response. I was asking about timing for the new eMMC chip (my screen crashes or freezes requiring reboot on > 50% of my trips) or availability of the MCU2 upgrade. I can't get an answer. They did schedule an appoint at my house for tomorrow, but their is no information on the planned service- my guess is someone will update the firmware (this has been done 3 different ways over the last year) which is likely to be a waste of everyone's time. It's really frustrating when you have a serious problem that you can't reach a live person to answer questions. Granted, this is the only serious problem I've had, but knowing the car is almost 4 years old, and things will start breaking at some point, it make me very worried about keeping this car.

Is there a way to get a live contact or at least an email account that is actively monitored.

Did you get a text (if you listed as contact method) confirming your appointment? In the past when I had a question about my scheduled service I was able to respond thru text back and then asked to be called. I also asked if SvC could do a mobile as well. My mobile service appoint was done through the Santa Clara location, not Palo Alto.

Reactions: ChrisJ