Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

help with slacker

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just signed up for slacker premium and attempted to log in via the model s. It has become stuck trying to load or something so that it just constantly shows the "working" circle and the login in the background is grayed out and cannot be changed. Any idea what I should do? It's been like that all afternoon. I've tried turning the car off but that did nothing. I guess I could reset the touchscreen. How do I do that again? Anyone have similar issue?

I also have Slacker Premium. Tesla does not have software support for Slacker Premium per Slacker. However, I have made up my playlists on my home computer and IPad then hit the 'download' option...'download to where..I have no idea'?? However, two days later they were on the model S. Some people have indicated that if you sign out of Slacker on the car then sign in again then your music will appear.

I admit some of this makes no sense.....

If your screen is stuck you may have to reset the screen or try logging onto your regular internet home page. Either way you will need a strong 3G signal to do anything.

Small Animal, Mixed or Large animal practice?