Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with wheels Size

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everyone,
A year ago I got the Martian wheels MW03 19x9.5 +45 wheels for my Model Y. Well we have sold the Model Y since then but I need to know if the rims will fit on our Model 3 RWD. I went to american tire to see if I could just swap them but the tires I have on the Martian wheels are too large and at first he said I just need to change the tires. However, a bit later he said he wasn't sure if the rims would fit either but didn't confirm.

I have seen people here run 19x9.5 on their model 3s but not this specific wheel and offset.
Please help if you can.
Also if they don't fit doesn't, anyone want to buy them? haha this have bridgestone quiettrack one them with less then 5k miles.

From another post

TESLA
Model 3 (Include Performance Model)
18×8.5 ET24 Medium Square 235/45/18
19x9 ET30 Medium Sure 245/40/19
19x9.5 ET35 Medium Square 265/35/19
19x9 ET25 Medium 245/40/19
19x10 ET35 Deep 275/35/19
20x9 ET30 Medium 245/35/20
20x10.5 ET40 Deep 285/30/20

m

I saw this post from a bit ago.

I just want to confirm before buying a wheel spacer.

Hello everyone,
A year ago I got the Martian wheels MW03 19x9.5 +45 wheels for my Model Y. Well we have sold the Model Y since then but I need to know if the rims will fit on our Model 3 RWD. I went to american tire to see if I could just swap them but the tires I have on the Martian wheels are too large and at first he said I just need to change the tires. However, a bit later he said he wasn't sure if the rims would fit either but didn't confirm.

I have seen people here run 19x9.5 on their model 3s but not this specific wheel and offset.
Please help if you can.
Also if they don't fit doesn't, anyone want to buy them? haha this have bridgestone quiettrack one them with less then 5k miles.
You will need a minimum of 10mm spacer to make it work. What did you come up with? Have you reached out to Martian? They should be give you a solution as well.

dang...+45....eeek.....19x9.5 +22......with a 1.2 inch drop....nowwww we talking.....lol

you will probably NOT be fine with that as it will be 17.7 MM closer to the strut...if I remember correctly...we do not have that much room to go inwards....you need a more aggressive offset... +32-+25 is aggressive....+22 and lower is very aggressive....I'll be running 19x9.5+22

Use this: Online Wheel and Tyre Fitment Calculator. Offset, Tyre Stretch and Speedo Error | Will They Fit