Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help with wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They will fit any Tesla Model S. 21s will lower your efficiency and decrease ride comfort. These are reconditioned (likely had curb rash), so they are not like new wheels but they are a decent price for Tesla wheels. I got Rial Luganos from Tire Rack for slightly cheaper (they were new). Sometimes old wheels are slightly bent or otherwise less than perfect, so that's a risk.

Do some research on wheels generally before you purchase.

They will fit any Tesla Model S. 21s will lower your efficiency and decrease ride comfort. These are reconditioned (likely had curb rash), so they are not like new wheels but they are a decent price for Tesla wheels. I got Rial Luganos from Tire Rack for slightly cheaper (they were new). Sometimes old wheels are slightly bent or otherwise less than perfect, so that's a risk.

Do some research on wheels generally before you purchase.

Thanks. I’m just planning to keep them around for occasional use. Do you think that these look the same as the current dark grey offered in design studio. Regarding bent or damaged wheels it seems like the seller has good return policy.