Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2017 Model S 100D
I have had body panels creaking against each other since day one. Highland Park, IL store says that engineering is aware of the issue and is working on a solution. I also have continuing problems with air suspension. Last promises to fix were over 2 months ago. Now I cannot get local service to return a phone call. Often their mailbox is full. A call to the national call center, 45 minutes on hold, then assurances that I would hear back in 24 hours...that was 2 weeks ago, no reply.

Is there some problem at Tesla that is effecting their ability to act like a company that cares about their existing customers?

Does anybody know a way to get help?

(As I am writing this, I am in a 30+ minute queue on the National help line.)

2017 Model S 100D
I have had body panels creaking against each other since day one. Highland Park, IL store says that engineering is aware of the issue and is working on a solution. I also have continuing problems with air suspension. Last promises to fix were over 2 months ago. Now I cannot get local service to return a phone call. Often their mailbox is full. A call to the national call center, 45 minutes on hold, then assurances that I would hear back in 24 hours...that was 2 weeks ago, no reply.

Is there some problem at Tesla that is effecting their ability to act like a company that cares about their existing customers?

Does anybody know a way to get help?

(As I am writing this, I am in a 30+ minute queue on the National help line.)
I have had similar issues with the customer service. It is going worst day by day. If you want, you can escalate your issue with the higher authorities via sending them a message.

I too am finding I am getting no response from any Chicago based Tesla service center. I have left voice mails since that is where I keep getting to after waiting on hold. Nobody returns voicemails. Nobody even answers emails to [email protected].

Fortunately, I am just trying to schedule a yearly service.

Service has certainly gone way down hill from last year.

**Update**
I tried to escalate this on my Tesla account. I get "Something went wrong, please try again later."

Last edited:
I have had body panels creaking against each other since day one.

Oh dear what have we here..... Just curious what this means exactly? If you have a problem, you've almost certainly come the best forum to get feedback and solutions, but you should give a few details.

Sadly as you desperately try and find a solution to your "body panels creaking" together, there are other nasty nasty trolls putting fake news here in order to discredit a fair and decent company. It could be some people are sensitive to that, so I'd advise giving some details of the actual vehicle problems you mention.

Good, Bad, Great or Ugly, no one here can alter Tesla Customer Service.

I too am finding I am getting no response from any Chicago based Tesla service center. I have left voice mails since that is where I keep getting to after waiting on hold. Nobody returns voicemails. Nobody even answers emails to [email protected].

Fortunately, I am just trying to schedule a yearly service.

Service has certainly gone way down hill from last year.

**Update**
I tried to escalate this on my Tesla account. I get "Something went wrong, please try again later."
Were you using Firefox? Try Internet Explorer.