Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
When using chademo adapter, some time charging start normaly with 40...45kw speed and after some short time reduce speed to 18 kw, with error; charging adapter fault, attaching picture.
Any idea how to solve this?
Thanks.

Attachments

• 20200707_180255.jpg
    20200707_180255.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 67
Same problem.... I use my adapter 1 month, now, every time I charge, the same error pops up "charging adapter fault" in the car and the charging speed is limited to 17-18 kilowatts. Tesla support does not answer, sellers from the Tesla store do not answer ... what to do is not clear because I live where there is no Tesla service center... If some one know how to fix the problem, please let me know...cheem.ulei @ gmail.com

Same problem.... I use my adapter 1 month, now, every time I charge, the same error pops up "charging adapter fault" in the car and the charging speed is limited to 17-18 kilowatts. Tesla support does not answer, sellers from the Tesla store do not answer ... what to do is not clear because I live where there is no Tesla service center... If some one know how to fix the problem, please let me know...cheem.ulei @ gmail.com

Did you try the steps above? If those don't work, try using the Contact Us button, just above the bottom section here:

Customer and Product Support | Tesla Support