Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Help!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Need some major advice guys. Charge port was acting up so I swapped it and at the same time replaced the cluster with hi res because of bubbling and leaky goo... I had a software update pending. Thought that update would make everything gel, but software update failed with 12v low warning. This was last Thursday right before the snowstorm. 12v completely died. Had it towed to Tesla and now they say they won't touch it after discovering OP wiring. When jumped, won't even go into tow mode because of errors. Now they want me to have it towed out. Idk what to do or where to go. I'm in Albany NY

Need some major advice guys. Charge port was acting up so I swapped it and at the same time replaced the cluster with hi res because of bubbling and leaky goo... I had a software update pending. Thought that update would make everything gel, but software update failed with 12v low warning. This was last Thursday right before the snowstorm. 12v completely died. Had it towed to Tesla and now they say they won't touch it after discovering OP wiring. When jumped, won't even go into tow mode because of errors. Now they want me to have it towed out. Idk what to do or where to go. I'm in Albany NY
you cant physically replace the cluster as WK says, just swap the screen off of a good one onto your board/cluster. Otherwise your car will wig out.