Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Helpful links to TM-Spy threads.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not about TM-Spy, but I get a lot of requests for a link to info about
our Southern California EV Gatherings ... SoCal EV Gatherings:

SoCal LEAF & EV Gathering - HTB in Santa Ana - 20 Aug 2016 - My Nissan Leaf Forum

We started Gathering our LEAFs in 2011, but started our meetings in
September 2010, when we were just hoping to be able to actually
place an order online, and we wanted to meet others and prepare for delivery.

Now, we have evolved, with about 9 Teslas in the group, and a number
of other EV types ... (BMW i3, Rav4EV, Coda, Volt, Spark, etc.).
One 2011 LEAF, now with a new battery pack, has over 110k miles.

We meet twice a month for Saturday breakfast, and this month
is the end of our sixth year of Gatherings. With 72 months and
about 144 Gatherings, we are probably the most-Gathered EV group
in the world.

• Helpful
Reactions: David99
The EV Gatherings have just finished their sixth year (72 months), of Gatherings.
To keep the threads from getting too long, we start a new thread as we start each
new year of Gatherings, in September.

Our 7th year thread is:
SoCal LEAF & EV Gathering - 7th Year - GC in CofI - 10 Sep 2016 - My Nissan Leaf Forum

The first Gathering of our Seventh Year is a Saturday breakfast, on 10 September 2016.
We now have about 9 "members" with Tesla vehicles. A small sampling, but good people.
Cheers, Gary

Last edited:
I have been trying for 2 weeks to get Spy to work on my Tesla S using Android with no luck. I can pair but when I start spy and try to connect to the ELM it just comes up yellow and ELM 00. I have tried all port to no avail. I know the ELM is working as it reads my Mercedes fine. I suspect it may have to do with Spy and my ELM. To those that have a working system - please give me your recommendations of the OBDII you are using. Thanks