Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HELPPP!!! Bad Neck/Shoulder Pain w/ Headrest.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone.

Ok so new MY. Just got it yesterday. I love the car and love everything about it. Butttttt my wife. Yeah slightly different story. She sat in it yesterday for 45 mins and today for 15 mins and now has massive neck and shoulder pain. It's all related to the headrest and the angle of it. Add to that the fact that the headrest doesn't move up and down.

Granted she is recovering from neck nerve issues, TMJ and migraines and is currently undergoing physical therapy etc. So I'm sure that anything in the car will be exacerbated with her. However the fact that just being in the car for such a little time and being in this much pain. I have to figure something out ASAP. I saw a few youtube videos of people with back and neck issues talking about this being a deal breaker etc because of the pain. I've also read about people getting neck pillows to support the neck

1) Has anyone else experienced this? If so what was your solution?
2) I have ordered about 4 different neck pillows to see what will work for her. If that is in fact the solution, then do you guys have any suggestions?

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this and for any help and advice you can give me.