Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here it is boys and girls! Let's me present "ModelXBoy"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ModelXBoy

No More Door Captain of TMC! Oh Yeah Baby!
Jan 3, 2016
Orange County, CA
Long awaited, after almost 2 years of not so patient waiting. Here are some pictures i took today, more on the way... Share your thoughts : )

Attachments

• IMG_5608.JPG
    IMG_5608.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_5604.JPG
    IMG_5604.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 316
  • IMG_5603.JPG
    IMG_5603.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_5589.JPG
    IMG_5589.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_5586.JPG
    IMG_5586.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 317
Thanks Guys! What an experience this afternoon!!! Good crews and very nice people over here in Costa Mesa Delivery!
Congrats! Beautiful car! Nice pics :) I am glad that delivery experience was good! I was worried how it is there with all this lack of communication with them you reported earlier :) good to hear they are good team to deliver car. I am hoping for similar experience in a week or so :)

Just drove pretty crazy from irvine to torrance, and back. Let me tell you the auto pilot is a dream come true. I am so afraid that i will forgot how to drive a car in the near future.

Here are some pros and cons so far after only 1 hour of driving
Pros:
Great handling, ludicrous mode is ludicrously fast!
Auto pilot works really well, just make sure keep eyes on the road regardless. Be safe!
doors awesome!
can't really tell how good the filter is, but it's there, look cool!
auto presenting door also works very well, you go near it door opens, go away it closes and lock the car.
helicopter pit is awesome, great view
More time is needed to figure out the true quality of the build.

Cons:
right door still squeaks when closing
iphone docking does not align 100%, so manual work is needed. Can not blind insert, will stuck
Again, more time is needed to figure out if any more cons.

Thanks guys. I had a blast today. Hope you all can get your X soon! very soon! It's not a great car, it's a revolutionary car!

• Informative
Reactions: madodel and Auzie
Just drove pretty crazy from irvine to torrance, and back. Let me tell you the auto pilot is a dream come true. I am so afraid that i will forgot how to drive a car in the near future.

Here are some pros and cons so far after only 1 hour of driving
Pros:
Great handling, ludicrous mode is ludicrously fast!
Auto pilot works really well, just make sure keep eyes on the road regardless. Be safe!
doors awesome!
can't really tell how good the filter is, but it's there, look cool!
auto presenting door also works very well, you go near it door opens, go away it closes and lock the car.
helicopter pit is awesome, great view
More time is needed to figure out the true quality of the build.

Cons:
right door still squeaks when closing
iphone docking does not align 100%, so manual work is needed. Can not blind insert, will stuck
Again, more time is needed to figure out if any more cons.

Thanks guys. I had a blast today. Hope you all can get your X soon! very soon! It's not a great car, it's a revolutionary car!

You were in Irvine, too bad I didn't see you ): I only saw one sig X for a couple of seconds in Fullerton a few weeks ago. It will be nice and sunny and hot this week, looking forward on hearing your experience with the X and the panoramic windshield!

Wow. They are building + delivering X's faster than they can get fob boxes and lanyards from wherever they source those things? That's pretty cool, though it definitely sucks for you at the moment. Look into a faraday bag from Amazon as a temporary way to store your keys if you tend to hang your keys up.