Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here you go: iPhone 6 backgrounds.

Lannister

Oct 12, 2015
Denmark
Hi.

I think there are surprisingly few well crafted smartphone backgrounds out there (or maybe I am just looking the wrong places) so I decided to make my own simple and stylish Tesla backgrounds in the original factory colors - just to fill out the waiting time until my own Tesla arrives in December. They are compatible not only with iPhone 6 but also other smartphones. They come in 1080 x 1920 and in two different versions: Ludicrous and Tesla version. Enjoy!

The individual ones are here: https://goo.gl/2VSjyG

tesla-collage.jpg

ludicrous-collage.jpg

skdave

Jul 29, 2013
Lake St.Louis, Mo
Hi.

I think there are surprisingly few well crafted smartphone backgrounds out there (or maybe I am just looking the wrong places) so I decided to make my own simple and stylish Tesla backgrounds in the original factory colors - just to fill out the waiting time until my own Tesla arrives in December. They are compatible not only with iPhone 6 but also other smartphones. They come in 1080 x 1920 and in two different versions: Ludicrous and Tesla version. Enjoy!

The individual ones are here: https://goo.gl/2VSjyG

View attachment 97722

View attachment 97723
I print all phone cases. $10 complete.

AudubonB

One can NOT induce accuracy with precision!
Mar 24, 2013
Can you make them in green, brown and the other discontinued colors?

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC