Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here's hoping that the July 28 event will be a complete reveal

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know Tesla is trying to drum up interest (important for the stock price and shareholder value) and keep 99% of reservation holders but I'm getting a little tired of seeing tidbits here and there.

Is Friday's reveal going to be a complete one or is it part of a few more reveal events? I don't mind waiting until my expected June 2018 delivery but at least let's get all the specs, details, options out already, shall we?

Unless the first three production models have specs that will be out of line :)

Reactions: KJD and CTreast
I'm excited to see the new Tesla operating system design for the horizontal screen.

That alone is worth the event.
BW3HwQJH07P.jpg

Can't imagine any reason it wouldn't be full review. Actual customers (and employees) will be receiving actual production cars. Cat is out of the bag as they say....

Only thing I could possible see would be to not list all the specs for performance model since it won't be available right away. But how could Tesla expect people to configure and make decisions about placing an order without having all the info.

I know Tesla is trying to drum up interest (important for the stock price and shareholder value) and keep 99% of reservation holders but I'm getting a little tired of seeing tidbits here and there.

Is Friday's reveal going to be a complete one or is it part of a few more reveal events? I don't mind waiting until my expected June 2018 delivery but at least let's get all the specs, details, options out already, shall we?

Unless the first three production models have specs that will be out of line :)
I agree with you 100%.

Reveal part duuhhh ( 2 ) was just about useless.

Reactions: internalaudit