Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here's My Dilemma

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you all for your kind words, suggestions and insights! herr's an update on what has happened. After getting the vehicle VIN assigned to me yesterday, this morning i got a text to schedule delivery and I chose the earliest day possible which is the 29th of this month. I still didn't have a VIN or MVPA showing up in my portal. So I called and talked to the delivery/service center here in Denver and they said the had the MVPA ready and they could send it to me which was great because my CU needed that to finish the financing. Boom financing finalized and they will be mailing the check out Monday and I'll get it Tuesday a week a head of the delivery. What a crazy couple of days lol. Now let's hope the delivery goes smoothly

Reactions: frnkblk
Had the same problem. Got the financing from my CU and Ordered a LR on 10/17. Thats when I found out I wouldn't get it until December sometime. Searched existing inventory, found a White SR+ with 19s. Called my local service center and had it assigned to me. Now page shows "within 2 weeks." I would have loved the LR for local road trips with the family. Long road trips are done in the Tahoe anyways. 75 mile round trip commute won't be hurt with the SR+.

I'm content somewhat. The trade in value for my MS60 came back low.