Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here's why the Tesla Model 3 Performance is the Best Tesla Yet

AlexanderAF

Jul 7, 2018
Montgomery, Alabama
I am by no means nothing more than an amateur, but I wanted to do a video highlighting the Tesla Model 3 Performance, and why I friggin love this car so much! I've come from a long background of owning muscle-cars, and I think the day a person like me picks up a Tesla is a sure sign that this company is really headed somewhere.

It took a long time to make as I'm a single-man crew, and there are many things about the video I wish could be better. But at some point you just have to pull the plug and finish it...and hope for the best. I hope you enjoy the video!

Camera-Cruiser

Fully Charged
Dec 4, 2015
Fullerton, CA
Alex. That was great. I would say it was the best I've seen. I direct/edit/shoot DSLR to RED, so I know the work you put into it. Love the locations too.

I hope you earn enough referrals to get yourself a Roadster!

Reactions: AlexanderAF

AlexanderAF

Jul 7, 2018
Montgomery, Alabama
Cool video! Was it your drone that took the overhead footage (auto follow?) or an external drone operator?

I was the external drone operator. I coerced a younger Tesla-crazy coworker to drive the car while I flew, then I took him to Oozlefinch Brewery afterwards. It was a good day.

Alex. That was great. I would say it was the best I've seen. I direct/edit/shoot DSLR to RED, so I know the work you put into it. Love the locations too.

I hope you earn enough referrals to get yourself a Roadster!

It would be my dream to own a Roadster 2.0. I highly doubt I’ll ever get one for free as I just don’t have enough exposure and time to dedicate to the channel. But I have a lot of fun making videos and the beer money always helps!

Web5

Nov 3, 2018
Miami
Alexander, thx for video, beautifully done and much appreciated. My wife inherited our 2013 Model S P85 - over a year wait and among the first ones in S. Florida - and I’m getting my red Model 3 Performance delivered on Black Friday; now I can smoke her at stoplights

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC