Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Here's why the Tesla Model 3 Performance is the Best Tesla Yet

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am by no means nothing more than an amateur, but I wanted to do a video highlighting the Tesla Model 3 Performance, and why I friggin love this car so much! I've come from a long background of owning muscle-cars, and I think the day a person like me picks up a Tesla is a sure sign that this company is really headed somewhere.

It took a long time to make as I'm a single-man crew, and there are many things about the video I wish could be better. But at some point you just have to pull the plug and finish it...and hope for the best. I hope you enjoy the video!

Cool video! Was it your drone that took the overhead footage (auto follow?) or an external drone operator?

I was the external drone operator. I coerced a younger Tesla-crazy coworker to drive the car while I flew, then I took him to Oozlefinch Brewery afterwards. It was a good day.

Alex. That was great. I would say it was the best I've seen. I direct/edit/shoot DSLR to RED, so I know the work you put into it. Love the locations too.

I hope you earn enough referrals to get yourself a Roadster!

It would be my dream to own a Roadster 2.0. I highly doubt I’ll ever get one for free as I just don’t have enough exposure and time to dedicate to the channel. But I have a lot of fun making videos and the beer money always helps!

Alexander, thx for video, beautifully done and much appreciated. My wife inherited our 2013 Model S P85 - over a year wait and among the first ones in S. Florida - and I’m getting my red Model 3 Performance delivered on Black Friday; now I can smoke her at stoplights