Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hey all from Seattle, new to TMC, and just ordered a Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all;

As the thread subject says, and from my username, I am from the PacNW, more specifically Seattle. Name is Jay and a Special Ed teacher. My boss, I mean, my wife, works in the tech field. We have a 3 yr old delinquent and dog that loves sneakily thieving food from the table.

We just ordered and put a down-payment on our first Tesla, Model Y. After owning my dream vehicle, Lincoln Navigator, it was time to trade it in and get something more practical for the family. Don't get us wrong, when my in-laws lived w/ us, it was great from hauling everyone, gear included, especially on road trips. But with gas prices and driving "the tank" (as my wife nicknamed the Navigator), we thought next vehicle should be electric...Not to mention no hassles dealing with dealerships.

Nice to meet you all, I'm sure I'll have more questions about owning, tips/tricks and "hacks" into owning and trimming costs with owning one...also accessories.

take care all.

Jay