TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hey cold climate people! Anyone with oold air through the speakers in the rear doors?

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by rdrcrmatt, Feb 14, 2015.

1. rdrcrmatt

rdrcrmatt Member

I had a passenger in the back yesterday that mentioned a ton of cold air coming in via the speaker in the rear doors.. Does anyone else have this?

2. 1101011

1101011 Proud TSLA/SCTY shareholder since 2012.

I've got significant cold air through driver's and front passenger's speaker which I was going to point out to the Service guys. Not much comfort in 5 degree weather. I've never been in the back seats.

3. vchadha

vchadha Member

Yes i experienced this yesterday and will be booking the car in soon.