Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hey Elon, how about those that bought in the last 6 months?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading posts from various people who are taking delivery of their X’s now. They ordered SR 100’s and are getting free upgrades to both LR and FSD. Fully loaded X’s for a significant saving on top of existing price cuts.

How about those that bought within the last 6 / 12 months? We have had to suffer through multiple price cuts in quick succession and also had to pay for a FSD upgrade if we wanted it.

It would have been a small gesture of goodwill to existing customers if Tesla had given those that already paid for EAP a free upgrade to FSD. We already paid $5k for EAP and that was the price offered for AP and FSD just recently so not really asking for too much IMHO.

Reading posts from various people who are taking delivery of their X’s now. They ordered SR 100’s and are getting free upgrades to both LR and FSD. Fully loaded X’s for a significant saving on top of existing price cuts.

How about those that bought within the last 6 / 12 months? We have had to suffer through multiple price cuts in quick succession and also had to pay for a FSD upgrade if we wanted it.

It would have been a small gesture of goodwill to existing customers if Tesla had given those that already paid for EAP a free upgrade to FSD. We already paid $5k for EAP and that was the price offered for AP and FSD just recently so not really asking for too much IMHO.

Tesla can't afford to give people money back.

Besides, you don't know how much it cost Tesla to build your car and how much it costs to build newer cars.

Initially I was SUPER bummed that I paid more for my 75D than I would have IF I ordered a 100D, even with the difference of the Federal Tax Credit (I got $7,500 back (took delivery July 2018), March deliveries will get $3,750 and April will get $1,875)! My 75D is MORE than a 100D if ordered today. But that's how so many purchases work - You buy the full priced Patagonia jacket today and in four months it's on sale. I would, however, be totally up for paying a fee to upgrade my battery range.... I heard they did that for the Model S owners who had the 60s - upgraded them to the 70 equivalent range for a few thousand a few years ago. Anyone else ever heard of that?....

What is a big bummer is, how does this price drop affect the value of my current Tesla?