Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hey from Japan!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey All from Yokohama, Japan. I bought a Model 3 SR+ two years ago, and enjoying it a LOT!! But, I'm getting up there age-wise, and the M3 is really down there, as in low ingress/egress. Took a test drive a few weeks back, and placed my order for a Model Y Performance, due to deliver February or March 2023.

About me, I'm married to my teenage sweetheart, love dogs (presently a Border Collie and a Paillon), motorcycles (presently a triumph Bonneville LC, but 50+ years of ALL kinds of bikes), and fast ICE cars ... at least until two years ago! I can be found under "charisjapan" and as "TeslaGaijin" on YouTube.

Cheers!

Reactions: araxara
Hey All from Yokohama, Japan. I bought a Model 3 SR+ two years ago, and enjoying it a LOT!! But, I'm getting up there age-wise, and the M3 is really down there, as in low ingress/egress. Took a test drive a few weeks back, and placed my order for a Model Y Performance, due to deliver February or March 2023.

About me, I'm married to my teenage sweetheart, love dogs (presently a Border Collie and a Paillon), motorcycles (presently a triumph Bonneville LC, but 50+ years of ALL kinds of bikes), and fast ICE cars ... at least until two years ago! I can be found under "charisjapan" and as "TeslaGaijin" on YouTube.

Cheers!
Hey there! Nice to see a fellow Japan based Tesla YouTuber! I go by TeslaManJapan on there, I just followed you!

Hey there! Nice to see a fellow Japan based Tesla YouTuber! I go by TeslaManJapan on there, I just followed you!
Hey James!

Just subscribed to your TMJ channel, and also Scott down in Kansai. Three gaijin Tesla fans makes a club, right? Lol. You probably figured out I'm in Yokohama, and I assume you are in Tokyo? Maybe a Tesla meet is in order? Or maybe we can just show up at a テスカス meet ... which is tonight (just looked)

Teskas Night Meet Odaiba

If you're unfamiliar, it's the big island junction connecting Haneda and the Yokohama Bay Bridge. To be honest, I've never been to one. As I enjoy a glass or two of wine with dinner, night outings are minimal ... but could be arranged by not imbibing!

Let's keep in touch, my friend. I will probably be posting more videos soon on Tesla Gaijin, but as you may have noticed, I like motorcycles, too.

Cheers! Randy