Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hey Julian,

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jack6591

May 11, 2013
California
I received the following message from Chris Calhoun at Seekingalpha.com:

ChriscalhounJuly 29 at 8:26amBlock this person You just had 2 comments deleted as they were over the line. If you keep it up you will meet the same fate as Julian Cox.

I posted the following in response:

ChriscalhounJuly 29 at 8:26amBlock this person You just had 2 comments deleted as they were over the line. If you keep it up you will meet the same fate as Julian Cox.

Who is Chris Calhoun?????

I don't believe in censoring anyone's speech. That includes Julian Cox and Chris Calhoun.

Do you believe in freedom of speech?

I had my first comment deleted on Seeking Alpha a few weeks ago. The mod said it was "insulting and didn't meet the high standards of Seeking Alpha discussions." I posted about an article that said Tesla's Q2 sales were down, and how the author was thinking of initiating a short position. Since the numbers haven't been released for Q2 I looked at the article and it sited a Motortrend article. The Motortrend article sited an Autoblog article (I think it was, can't remember now) as a fact about sales numbers. The Autoblog article was a rough guess of sales. So I responded saying basically exactly what I typed here, and my "insulting" comment wasn't allowed to be posted.

@JACKL1956

I believe it is fair to state that the only fate that was actually suffered was a near-total loss of credibility on the part of Seeking Alpha.

If I was you I would be tempted to report this "Chriscalhoun" to SA for subjecting you to an extrajudicial personal threat with the presumption of speaking on behalf of SA. I would be curious to learn what they have to say about it.

@JACKL1956

I believe it is fair to state that the only fate that was actually suffered was a near-total loss of credibility on the part of Seeking Alpha.

If I was you I would be tempted to report this "Chriscalhoun" to SA for subjecting you to an extrajudicial personal threat with the presumption of speaking on behalf of SA. I would be curious to learn what they have to say about it.

Julian,
I live by a very simple creed. I do not threaten anyone, and I will not be threatened. At the end of the day I do not suffer nonsense. That has become my impression of seekingalpha, nonsense. I have decided to rescind my membership. I will advise others to do the same.
Jack

- - - Updated - - -

small_pic.png
jackl1956July 31 at 4:47pm

Simply, I do not threaten anyone, nor will I be threatened. Please rescind my membership.

Jack Leonard