TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hey Julian,

Discussion in 'Tesla Motors' started by Jackl1956, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Jackl1956

Jackl1956 Member

I received the following message from Chris Calhoun at Seekingalpha.com:

ChriscalhounJuly 29 at 8:26amBlock this person You just had 2 comments deleted as they were over the line. If you keep it up you will meet the same fate as Julian Cox.

I posted the following in response:

ChriscalhounJuly 29 at 8:26amBlock this person You just had 2 comments deleted as they were over the line. If you keep it up you will meet the same fate as Julian Cox.

Who is Chris Calhoun?????

I don't believe in censoring anyone's speech. That includes Julian Cox and Chris Calhoun.

Do you believe in freedom of speech?

2. MikeC

MikeC Active Member

"Same fate as Julian Cox" - losers. Their loss is TMC's gain.

What were your comments btw?

3. trils0n

trils0n 2013 P85

I had my first comment deleted on Seeking Alpha a few weeks ago. The mod said it was "insulting and didn't meet the high standards of Seeking Alpha discussions." I posted about an article that said Tesla's Q2 sales were down, and how the author was thinking of initiating a short position. Since the numbers haven't been released for Q2 I looked at the article and it sited a Motortrend article. The Motortrend article sited an Autoblog article (I think it was, can't remember now) as a fact about sales numbers. The Autoblog article was a rough guess of sales. So I responded saying basically exactly what I typed here, and my "insulting" comment wasn't allowed to be posted.

4. Julian Cox

Julian Cox Banned

@JACKL1956

I believe it is fair to state that the only fate that was actually suffered was a near-total loss of credibility on the part of Seeking Alpha.

If I was you I would be tempted to report this "Chriscalhoun" to SA for subjecting you to an extrajudicial personal threat with the presumption of speaking on behalf of SA. I would be curious to learn what they have to say about it.

5. Jackl1956

Jackl1956 Member

Julian,
    I live by a very simple creed. I do not threaten anyone, and I will not be threatened. At the end of the day I do not suffer nonsense. That has become my impression of seekingalpha, nonsense. I have decided to rescind my membership. I will advise others to do the same.
    Jack

- - - Updated - - -

small_pic.png
    jackl1956July 31 at 4:47pm

Simply, I do not threaten anyone, nor will I be threatened. Please rescind my membership.

Jack Leonard