Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hey Tesla, how about a "Classic S" Easter egg?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The new "Classic" TPMS function isn't good enough?

Oh..what's that? I mean the "Get off your fat ass and check the tire pressures yourself" easter egg.
hank please read OP. This thread is not for more 7.0 complaining - there are numerous threads for that. And I know you've been active in them. If I can't start a thread without 7.0 venom leaking into it, I guess I give up!

I clarified in OP. While many easter eggs in software are just amusement, they also can be hidden or special functions that actually do something. That's what I was referring to. Some real functionality that benefits 'classic' owners.
Developing something exclusively for a growing minority (and eventually extinct) set of hardware profiles is not an efficient use of a small company's time. As a shareholder, I hope they do NOT spend time and energy doing this despite being a classic P85 owner myself. It just doesn't make sense. An Easter egg maybe (for fun) because it is theoretically quick(er)... but an actual feature that doesn't find its way into later non-classic cars? nah.