Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

hey Tesla owners! what application besides Tesla you use?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TeslaFi. Provides a mountain of information on battery, range, locations, speed temperature, terrain .....
Only $50pa and well worth it if your into monitoring things, or want an app for business use etc.
You can use my referral code for us both to gain a bit of credit: aw220852

Upvote 0
Correct for 3/Y. Behind the small panel at the bottom rear of the centre console. Make sure to get a good Y OBD cable and follow correct car shutdown procedure before unplugging/replugging OBD. Works with a variety of dongles, but the good ones are way, way better and manage hundreds of packets per second versus dozens for cheaper ones.

Upvote 0
There's a whole heap of similar apps
TeslaFi, TeslaScope, TezLab, TeslaMate, Stats

Other general apps
ABRP A Better Route Planner
Plugshare

And then the various billing network apps
Chargefox
Evie
Jolt
EO App
Everty
Exploren
(And possibly others depending on area)
WOW, yea, thats quite a lot of apps out there! you certainly are the app expert!! thanks for sharing! ^^

Upvote 0
Scan My Tesla. Nerd out with more readouts than you can poke a stick at. Needs an adapter cable and OBD2 to Bluetooth adapter. On the X (and S I assume) the cable plugs in to a socket under the front console, I think on the 3 / Y it is behind the centre console.
I totally nerd out .. it is amazing how they can capture so many complex data.. thanks for sharing!!

Upvote 0
Correct for 3/Y. Behind the small panel at the bottom rear of the centre console. Make sure to get a good Y OBD cable and follow correct car shutdown procedure before unplugging/replugging OBD. Works with a variety of dongles, but the good ones are way, way better and manage hundreds of packets per second versus dozens for cheaper ones.
thanks for sharing!! noted! :)

Upvote 0