Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi-def photos, roof rack, 19" grey turbines, lighted T, Michelins 255/45ZR19s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mounted the roof rack, wired up the Lighted Tesla T, mounted 255/45ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 on the TSportline Grey 19s Turbines. I did wrap the one piece of the nose cone with 3M Gloss Black Dinoc Carbon Fiber and the one chrome piece with 3M black matte. also as a reminder if you don't remember, my tint on the sides is 3M Crystalline 40, and on the rear I have Madico Charcool 20% and I have the full front wrapped in XPEL Ultimate (except for the main nose cone piece which I took off last weekend and I will wrap that in carbon fiber too soon). The car itself has 2 coats 22ple VX1 and the wheels have 2 coats 22ple VM1 topped with a coat of Sonax Polymer Net Shield Full Gallery: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B52Y8nnY5acDSlVfMU9WQ3F2ZDQ&usp=sharing

DSC_0812.jpg

DSC_0788.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0824.jpg

DSC_0802.jpg

DSC_0797.jpg

DSC_0785.jpg

DSC_0787.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0821.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely gorgeous, Yobigd20! What will you be using the roof rack for? Skis, bikes, kayaks, all of the above?

Skis, kayaks, and cargo carrier. Although I own none of the above right now!! Haha! I am moving to the mountains in the next 6 months though. And I love skiing and kayaking. I just always used to rent. Now I am looking to buy soon. Biking maybe when the kids get older.