TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hi-def photos, roof rack, 19" grey turbines, lighted T, Michelins 255/45ZR19s

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by yobigd20, May 10, 2014.

1. yobigd20

yobigd20 Well-Known Member

#1 yobigd20, May 10, 2014
    Last edited: May 10, 2014
    Mounted the roof rack, wired up the Lighted Tesla T, mounted 255/45ZR19 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 on the TSportline Grey 19s Turbines. I did wrap the one piece of the nose cone with 3M Gloss Black Dinoc Carbon Fiber and the one chrome piece with 3M black matte. also as a reminder if you don't remember, my tint on the sides is 3M Crystalline 40, and on the rear I have Madico Charcool 20% and I have the full front wrapped in XPEL Ultimate (except for the main nose cone piece which I took off last weekend and I will wrap that in carbon fiber too soon). The car itself has 2 coats 22ple VX1 and the wheels have 2 coats 22ple VM1 topped with a coat of Sonax Polymer Net Shield Full Gallery: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B52Y8nnY5acDSlVfMU9WQ3F2ZDQ&usp=sharing

DSC_0812.jpg

DSC_0788.jpg

DSC_0794.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0824.jpg

DSC_0802.jpg

DSC_0797.jpg

DSC_0785.jpg

DSC_0787.jpg

DSC_0813.jpg

DSC_0821.jpg

2. ABVA

ABVA Member

Fantastic looks. Thanks for sharing.

3. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028

Absolutely gorgeous, Yobigd20! What will you be using the roof rack for? Skis, bikes, kayaks, all of the above?

4. yobigd20

Skis, kayaks, and cargo carrier. Although I own none of the above right now!! Haha! I am moving to the mountains in the next 6 months though. And I love skiing and kayaking. I just always used to rent. Now I am looking to buy soon. Biking maybe when the kids get older.

5. nkohlimd

nkohlimd Member

Yobigd20.....car looks amazing. Love the addons. Did you detail yourself? For those Kayak enthusiasts who don't want to invest in the rack...check this out. You can fit 3-4 kayaks IN the car folded.....cheers!

Oru Kayak

6. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913

You've decked your hardworking horse beautifully!

Is your commute going to change significantly once you move to the mountains?

7. yobigd20

Probably yea. That's TBD.