TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hi Everyone, Another Tesla admirer has joined your club!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by NikolasRide, Oct 15, 2014.

1. NikolasRide

NikolasRide Member

Hi Everyone, I am new to the TeslaMotorsClub tonight. However, I have been a fan of Tesla Motors AND Nikola Tesla for many years. Unfortunately, I can not currently afford my own Tesla. However, I did purchase a Hybrid Highlander to help support the electric movement. My vehicle also displays the Tesla Motors license plate frame and an image of Nikola Tesla. Happy to be a part of your club.
    . Highlander.jpg

2. SCDrJ

SCDrJ Member

Welcome and enjoy!

3. pgiralt

pgiralt Active Member

Welcome to the forums! I'm not sure exactly how many miles a year you drive, but you might be pleasantly surprised to find that the cost of your Highlander Hybrid and a Model S are not that far off if you look at TCO over several years. If you drive a lot and keep cars for a long time (at least 6-7 years), the savings are significant. Crunch the numbers and you may find a Model S is more affordable than you think!

4. TES-E

TES-E Member

Welcome to the Club!!

5. Seattle

Seattle Member

Welcome. Soon there will be a lot of slightly used teslas to purchase, as a bunch of people upgrade to the latest and greatest. I think December will be an awesome time to buy a used Tesla.