Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi Everyone

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just took delivery of a Model S 60 + EAP this week. I live in Orange County, California so there's about a million other Teslas nearby.

My only claim to fame is that I work at SpaceX. I had a 1:1 interview with Elon and after I was hired, he almost fired me during my first month. Luckily things worked out and I'm still there after 5+ years.

Also in final stages of installing 4kW of solar panels from Solar City so I'm all in on Elon companies.

Welcome to TMC @totochi...

I am on edge of the organizers to the Tesla Owners Club of Orange County (formerly OC Tesla) and we have several members who are also fellow SpaceX (or former SpaceX) members as well as live in OC. We have a casual meetup scheduled on Dec. 31, 2016 or our usual bi-monthly in Lake Forest on Jan. 15, 2017 coming up.

We have two web locations, here at TMC at our groups page.

And on meetup.com.

Additionally members are encouraged to join the email list at octesla AT gmail DOT com. Come on out and join us for a chat of all things Tesla, EV, and anything else that comes to mind.