TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Hi! Finally joined TMC...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by kungfujoe, Jan 1, 2020.

1. kungfujoe

kungfujoe Member

I've been active on various Tesla FB groups for a couple years, and I've often referenced posts here, but I finally joined..

I'm a Model 3 owner in Northern Virginia. I've been interested in Tesla since the Roadster was released, but I couldn't convince myself that any car was worth $80K or more to me, so I didn't seriously consider buying a Tesla until the Model 3 was announced. I placed my reservation toward the end of that opening weekend in the beginning of April 2016, and I've been happily driving my Model 3 since July 2018 (LR RWD... the only Model 3 at the time)

I've attached a picture I took along with a bunch of mini-Model 3.

- Erik

Attached Files:

• Like x 2
  2. RandomX

RandomX Member

Welcome to the club!

• Like x 1
  3. Akikiki

Akikiki A'-Lo-HA ! y'all

Hi! Finally joined TMC...
    Good, we've been waiting on ya.

4. jkoya