Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi First post

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have been reading the forum for awhile , and decided to sign up and post. I love Tesla but could not afford a model s.
I am a workshop controller for a Holden dealer , so I bought a Holden volt. Love my volt daily driving and I never need to use the petrol engine. Sad that we did not sell many. Now I am looking at getting a model 3 and have about a year by the looks to save a good deposit. Will post another thread on my thoughts on a model 3.

Reactions: Chuq
Have been reading the forum for awhile , And decided to sign up and post. I love Tesla but could not afford a model s.
I and workshop controller for a Holden dealer , so I bought a Holden volt. Love my volt daily driving and I never need to use the petrol engine. Sad the we did not sell many. Now I am looking at getting a model 3 and have about a year by the looks to save a good deposit. Will post another thread on my thoughts on a model 3.

Welcome! And FYI I too bought a Volt after there were no 40KW Model S cars to be had in 2013. Still driving my Volt today four years later. It has been an excellent vehicle and performs better than advertised. My solution for getting a Model S was to wait until the cars "came to me". I'm two weeks away from taking delivery of a CPO 2012 Signature M/S Vin# 00162 which is optioned just the way I wanted right down to the color and interior wood trim.

Hopefully you can get a Model 3 sooner than later!!

Hi & welcome,
Are you still in Townsville? We're getting a Tesla showroom in Brisvegas soon, but presuming you'll be heading this way for your delivery might be a chance to catch up with you then. According to the mytesla page, our delivery will be early 2019 now...but like you say, more time to sort out the finances, and you will have an electrified drive home, even if the last supercharger is Gympie (hoping not by then of course).

Welcome to the forum.
I would have purchased a Volt in Newcastle a few years back, but the dealer seemed annoyed by the suggestion.
I still think it's got a cool interior.
You'll enjoy your 3 when it gets here...