Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Barcelona( Catalonia)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi from Barcelona(Catalonia, south of Europe)

Hi, i'm another Tesla lover, even i know i can't have any Tesla till small model arrives in the future, i love what Tesla is making on the electric car world, is just like a dream.
I'm not a owner of any EV car, even i wish it, i have make test drive of 2 days with an Renault Zoe, and i love it!, noise less is great!
Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, i'm another Tesla lover, even i know i can't have any Tesla till small model arrives in the future, i love what Tesla is making on the electric car world, is just like a dream.
I'm not a owner of any EV car, even i wish it, i have make test drive of 2 days with an Renault Zoe, and i love it!, noise less is great!
Thanks

Cataluña no es un país, Barcelona pertenece a España. Que os quede claro.

Thanks

Welcome -- I get that you love the Tesla (and who doesn't), but no mention of Messi breaking the record this weekend :tongue: If you are an Espanyol fan, I apologize in advance!

In all seriousness, I hope you enjoy the forum as much as the rest of us.