Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hi from Bulgaria where Model S count silently grows

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First post for me finally - my name is Martin and I am the happy creator of the Bulgarian EV blog eCars.bg.

Also first is to ask if I can change my profile name here at TMC? To easily remember it I use my website name,
but I found it being against the forum terms so I better change it.

Otherwise a friend just called to say another Model S is coming from Netherlands so we should be having 5 in Bulgaria soon.

Not much, but much better than zero just 4 months ago. The guy who called me justt sold his Infiniti QX and he's now
arranging his Model S order.

I drive Renault Twizy and will be happy to also order Model S as soon as I can. Until then I'll keep writing about EVs,
run local events and help spreading the word. Almost ready to start new website for EV ads to help boosting the market.

Time to browse TMC and get more active.

Cheers
Martin

Hi Martin,

I am Tisho from Bulgaria. I share your enthusiasm about Tesla Model S and EVs in general!
I am also a big fan of Elon Musk and I admire him for what he does with Tesla Motors and SpaceX.

That's great that you drive Renault Twizy, I try to walk and travel with the subway as much as possible (otherwise I am ashamed to say that I drive Ford, because I can't afford Model S for now).
I am planning to buy Tesla Model III in the coming years, as it will be around the price range that I can afford.

I will be happy if we keep in touch. I also have a website about space exploration and electric cars and I am happy as a kid every time I see a Tesla in Sofia - there are 7 right now here. :)

Cheers
Tisho