TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hi from from Sicily

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yeaw, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Yeaw

Yeaw New Member

Hey everyone,

I am a Californian living overseas in Sicily right now and finishing up a master's in automotive engineering degree (I want to go engineer EVs and advanced vehicles next). No plans to buy a Tesla right now, but I think they are awesome vehicles.

Dan

2. gg_got_a_tesla

gg_got_a_tesla Model S: VIN 65513, Model 3: VIN 1913

Buon giorno, dude! Welcome. All the best in your studies and career; you'll make a difference!

3. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

Hi Dan. Nice to meet a TMC member living in Italy. Best wishes for your studies. Feel free to PM me if you need some advice about Rome. :)

4. Bipo

Bipo Member

^^^

The same here in Torino :wink:

5. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

Hi Bipo. Nice to know another TMC member living in Italy. You also feel free to PM me for anything I could do for you in Rome. :)

6. Bipo

Bipo Member

^^^

Thank you very much! I say the same for you whenever you come to la Capitale delle Alpi :wink:

7. Raffy.Roma

Raffy.Roma Active Member

I often go to Milano not Torino. :)

8. Bipo

Bipo Member

Che peccato! :biggrin:

Anyway, if I go to Rome someday (probably this summer) I will let you know ;)

9. fidasa

fidasa Member

carry on