TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hi from Kamloops BC Canada

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hewey, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Hewey

Hewey Member

I have followed Tesla for many years and have been considering at Model S for a couple of years. I must have designed "mine" 25 times before hitting the "purchase" button... Elon announcing the D and Autopilot coupled with the building of a Supercharger 5 minutes from where live in Kamloops did it for me.
    My Red S85D should be here sometime in March:smile::smile:

2. InternetDude

InternetDude Member

Lucky you having a Supercharger nearby. I have designed mine a bunch of times too, not ready to pull the trigger just yet... I'll be interested to hear how the AWD works.

3. hpjtv

hpjtv Member

Congrats on the purchase. I went through many iterations before confirming my order also. Even after confirming, I've made some minor changes. My last change was a few days ago after waiting 2.5 months already. Delivery for early December. I really wanted the AWD but didn't want to wait another 3/4 months (when the D was announced, was given a choice to upgrade).

4. ItsNotAboutTheMoney

ItsNotAboutTheMoney Active Member

Personally, I'd have emailed the Supercharging team and told them you'll buy once the Kamloops Supercharger is open.

Permit to powered-up can take a long time...

Oh, and congratulations.